Ramadan Kareem – Information & Policies
Please follow our Ramadan Policy so that entire community can benefit from this blessed month. This year we had formulated additional rules so that we minimize the risk of Covid-19 infections or spread within our community.
- Any member that is sick or has been exposed to Covid-19 virus should abstain from attending any services at the mosque until cleared by a Physician.
- All attendees MUST wear face masks/coverings and ensure that nose and mouth are completely covered by the mask.
- Each congregant/attendee will bring their own prayer rug for prayer services and use the designated spots.
- Each congregant/attendee is prohibited from holding or shaking hands of anyone other than the members of their own household.
- Perform Wudu at home and limit use of restrooms.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed at this time.
- Capacity will be limited due to social distancing and doors will be closed once the capacity has been reached. Brothers will use Main Prayer Hall area and Lobby, and Sisters will use the entire Social Hall accessing the Social Hall entrance door. We may review this decision after one week. We appreciate the cooperation of sister’s in this regard.
- Based on the sponsorship Drive-Thru Iftars will be on Weekends, please check the email or our website for additional information about the iftars.
- Silence your phones at all times while in the prayer hall.
- Park only on designated areas. No double parking. When parking lot is full, please park on the grass.
- Do not leave any printed material or books in the lobby.
- No soliciting, advertising, or selling without written permission from the Executive Committee.
Please register your group to serve Iftar at the mosque on weekends. Click on the link below for signup.
Zakat-al-Fitr / Zakat-al-Maal Donations
We will be accepting Zakat-al-Fitr during the entire month of Ramadan and these funds will be distributed to the needy Muslims in Lehigh Valley and beyond. The minimum amount will be $10 / person and head of household is responsible for it.
Zakat-al-Maal donations will also be accepted and distributed according to the Quran and Sunnah to needy Muslims in Lehigh Valley.