Last 10 nights of Ramadan
With the blessing of Allah(swt) we are about to approach the last 10 nights of Ramadan, one of these nights could the Laylat Al-Qadr. We ask Allah(swt) accept our Ibadah and Forgive our sins.
Alhamdullilah, our masjid will be open for Itekaf and qiyam prayers subject to the following:
- Itekaf during the last 10 days of Ramadan will be opened to adults only (male and female) after registration. Please use the link : Register for Itekaf
- Due to safe and security of sisters, it is highly recommended for sisters to have Itekaf at home instead of the at the Masjid.
- Boys or girls of 13 years of age and above will be allowed to participate in Itekaf only when there is an organized program in the masjid.
- Itekaf is a spiritual event, as such, only individuals with the goal of participating in religious activity will be allowed.
We know that times are tough and unpredictable, but we need your help financially to sustain our masjid operations and to keep our assistance of muslims in need program active and sustainable for the entire year.
We know you’ve choices and there a multiple organizations that are doing an incredible amount of great work and like Imam Daniel and Imam Ahmad are doing with our community, and your priority should be to help to those in need locally first and then you distribute to other organizations.
Please contribute your Zakat-Fitr today which is $12-$15 per person and head of the family is responsible for it. This is a mandatory obligation for all muslims regardless of their income and it is due before the Eid Prayer.
You can donate also us any of the option below:
1. Check to MALV; PO Box 224, Whitehall, PA 18052
2. Zelle (using your bank) to email@example.com
3. Online: Tap or Click here to Donate
4. Paypal: –Tap or Click here for donating through Paypal