The activity committee is created to have a pool of volunteers that will be responsible for organizing different events at MALV. The committee will coordinate with MALV EC and Activities Officer. The members of the AC Shura council are:
Br Naveed Rasheed – AC Coordinator
Br Saleem Rabbani
Br Salem Mouchref
Br Wasay Rafiuddin
Br Amro Fadel
Sr Shereen Eid
Sr Rabia Nauman
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions
MALV Activity Committee (AC) Shura – Roles and Guideline
- The AC Shura shall consists of members of the community that is appointed by the EC
- The AC shura shall have a coordinator (AC coordinator) that is appointed by the EC. The coordinator shall be in charge of the day-to-date running of the committee
- The AC coordinator shall organize periodic meetings of the AC shura (at least once a month)
- The MALV activity officer shall serve as the chairman of the AC shura and shall be the liaison officer between MALV EC and the AC shura
- All members of the AC shura shall be approved by the EC, however, the AC coordinator through the MALV activity officer may recommend to the EC that
- a member for of the AC shura should be removal based on the recommendation of majority of the AC shura
- a new member be added to the AC shura based on the recommendation of majority of the AC shura
- Members of the AC shura (including the coordinator) will serve for a period of two years upon which the term shall expire unless re-appointed by the EC to serve another term. There shall be no term limit to serve in the AC shura.
- The AC shura may solicit any member of the community to help in the planning and execution of its activity. Such member will serve as a general member of the activity committee and may not be a member of the AC shura
- The AC shura shall be responsible for the planning and execution of activities that shall be of benefit of the entire community (including youths, Male and Female). All social activities shall conform with the Sprit of Islam and to the Sunnah and abide by the stipulation of MALV constitution.
- The AC coordinator shall consult the MALV Dawah chairman and seek approval before the execution of any “religious” related activity.
- The MALV EC shall approve an annual budget for the AC to conduct its activities. However, the AC may seek donation from the members of the community to execute any of its activities.
- The MALV EC may dissolve the AC shura if it determines that the activities of the AC shura are not in compliance with MALV constitution